Coolpad Cool S1 Overview:
Coolpad Cool S1 is a new launch from a company after a huge success of Coolpad Note. It is an amazing brand to have but there is some little problem. Coolpad is only available on E-Commerce website, You can’t buy it from nearest outlet or any other electronics showroom. Coolpad is such a awesome brand to beat other online competitors in the market.
Coolpad Cool S1 has full metallic body with 5.5″ inches FHD display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. Coolpad Cool S1 is powered by 2.35GHz quad-core Snapdragon 821 processor and it comes with two variants which is 64GB memory + 4GB of RAM and another one is 128GB memory + 6GB of RAM. The Camera is very good to shoot any snap as it has the rear camera which is 16-megapixels with aperture of f/2.0 + PDAF + Dual LED flash. Front camera is 8-megapixels with f/2.0 aperture. Its runs on latest operating system Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and up gradable in Android 7.0 (Nougat). Battery life is 4050 mAh.
Addition Features in S1
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Fast Charging Support
- Metal Body design
Colours in S1
Coolpad Cool S1 Advantages
- Full Metal design and Uni body phone with 5.5 inchs FHD display .
- Cool S1 has very good resolution 1080*1980 with Curved glass of 2.5D.
- Prefect for gaming Processor is powerful 2.2GHz Quad-core with Qualcomm snapdragon 821 premium series chipset.
- Easy to do multitasking and do too many multi operations with 4GB or 6GB of RAM.
- Great things is that Cool S1 has 64GB or 128GB internal memory + OTG Support.
- 16-Megapixels HD camera with Dual LED Flash. (Very Soon we are sharing with you the Camera Quality review : Working on that).
- 8-Megapixels Front (Camera Quality Review : Very Soon)
- Battery life is good. Battery is 4010 mAh, In single charge spend 1 Days with using internet + Calling. Battery backup of talking time is 2 days.
- Fast Fingerprint Sensor.
- Fast Charging Support 3.0 (Charged Full Battery within 40-45 minutes).
- Latest Technology Network Support VOLTE (Voice Over LTE).
Coolpad Cool S1 Disadvantages
- Big Drawbacks is That, Its hasn’t Expandable Memory.
- No Protection with Gorilla Glass and other protection glasses
- Non-Removable Battery, Big problem, Customer not exchange or replace the battery.
- Front camera hasn’t no LED flash or Screen flash.
Full Specification :
||GSM / HSPA / LTE
||Coming soon. Exp. release 2017, January
||151.4 x 74.7 x 7.5 mm (5.96 x 2.94 x 0.30 in)
||168 g (5.93 oz)
||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
||5.5 inches (~73.7% screen-to-body ratio)
||1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
||– EUI 5.8
||Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
||Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821
||Quad-core (2×2.35 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo)
||64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 128 GB, 6 GB RAM
||16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
||Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
||Yes, with stereo speakers
||– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
– Harman Kardon sound enhancement
||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
||v4.1, A2DP, LE
||Yes, with A-GPS
||Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
||– Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0)
– MP4/H.264 player
– MP3/eAAC+/WAV player
– Document viewer
– Photo/video editor
||Non-removable Li-Po 4070 mAh battery