Nokia has come up with an amazing smartphones to rock. This Year Nokia Comes in market to beat all brands. Nokia 6, has full aluminum body with great features. Its offer in the Price of $250 Dollars. Nokia is a trusted brand in Indian market since its had launched its basic models such as Nokia 3310 and many more. The following are the Features, Advantages, Disadvantages and Full Specification of Nokia.
Nokia 6 Overview
Nokia 6 has an amazing aluminium design with 5.5 inchs FHD display and Protection with Gorilla Glass 4 OR 3. The Resolution of display is 1080 x 1920 pixels with PPi of 403. The Rear Camera this smartphone is 16-megapixel, f/2.0, PDAF with Dual-LED flash. Front Camera is 8-Megapixels, f/2.0. Its runs on latest operating system Android 7.0 Nougat. The Processor powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 430 (1.4GHz Octa-core Processor) with Adreno 505. RAM is 4GB. Internal Memory is 64GB with expandable memory of 256 GB and OTG also Support . Battery life is 3000 mAh.
Features in Nokia 6
- Dolby Sound Speakers
- Finger Print Sensor
- Fast Charging Support
- Price in India : Rs. 16,750 (Estimate)
- Price in USA : $250 Dollars (Estimate)
- Price in UK : (Estimate)
- Price in China : 1699 CNY (Estimate).
Nokia 6 Advantages
- Nokia Offer Brilliant Features Smartphone in Mid-range Price.
- 5.5 inchs Fully Aluminium body.
- Protected with Gorilla Glass 3
- Perfect for that user, who love to use too many Application and more other thing because it has 4 GB of DDR3 RAM with (1.4GHz Octa-core (Qualcomm snapdragon 430) Processor).
- 16-megapixels rear camera, f/2.0 with powerful Dual-LED flash.
- 8-Megapixels, f/2.0 front Camera
- Runs on Latest Operating System Android 7.0 with Nokia Z launcher (Its Provide very simple & Attractive user interface).
- Battery life is 3000 mAh. Battery Backup is 10-11 Hours with using Internet and battery backup on calling is 1.5 Day.
- Fast Charging Support (Full Battery Charge within 50-60 minutes)
- Faster Sense Finger Print Sensor
- Dolby Sound Speakers
Nokia 6 Disadvantages
- Non-Removable Battery.
- No Screen flash or No Flash on front camera
- Some issue is reported for Battery heating , we recommend user not to over recharge phone , if you do that then it will reduce life of battery and it will result in overheating.
Nokia 6 Full Specification:
||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
||Available. Released 2017, January
||154 x 75.8 x 8.4 mm (6.06 x 2.98 x 0.33 in)
||169 g (5.96 oz)
||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
||5.5 inches (~70.7% screen-to-body ratio)
||1080 x 1920 pixels (~403 ppi pixel density)
||Corning Gorilla Glass 3
||Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat)
||Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430
||Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
||microSD, up to 256 GB
||64 GB, 4 GB RAM
||16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
||1.0 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
||8 MP, f/2.0, 1.12 µm pixel size, 1080p
||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
||Yes, with stereo speakers
||– Dolby Atmos sound enhancement
– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
||To be confirmed
||microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
||– Fast battery charging
– MP4/H.264 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document viewer
||Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
||Up to 768 h (3G)
||Up to 18 h (3G)
||Up to 22 h