Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2
Most of company work on 6GB smartphones such as One plus 3 and many more. Now Xiaomi also comes with 6GB RAM smartphone: Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2. This devices has an amazing 5.5 inchs (LTPS-AMOLED) display and protection with Gorilla Glass 4. The resolution of display is 1080 x 1920 pixels and PPI of 401. The Processor powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 652 (Octa-Core) with 6GB of RAM. The Rear camera of Redmi Pro 2 is 16-megapixels + PDAF with Dual LED flash and Front camera is 8-megapixels FHD. Its runs on latest operating system Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and up-gradable in Android 7.0 (NOUGAT). Battery life is 4500mAh battery with USB TYPE-C 1.0, Its helps for faster charging.
Two Variant Avialable in Pro 2
- 64 GB of internal Memory with 4 GB of RAM.
- 128 GB of internal Memory with 6 GB of RAM.
Advantages of Xiaomi Redmi Pro:
- It has a 5.5 inch Full HD display
- The display technology is OLED (organic light emitting diode) which is way better than an IPS LCD.
- Its primary camera is a dual 13 MP sensor which is supported with dual LED.
- Yes it can record slow motion videos in [email protected]
- The operating system Android Marshmallow is stuffed with MIUI user interface.
- It comes in two variants in terms of RAM. 4 GB is for exclusive edition and 3 GB is for other two edition.
- The processor is a 2.5 GHz MT6797T Helio X25 chipset which has 10 Cores. And that is for the exclusive edition, the 2.3 GHz and 2.1 GHz variants are for the higher and standard edition respectively.
- It comes with a Mali-T880 MP4 GPU for gaming performance.
- Next Xiaomi Redmi Pro advantages is the battery which is of 4050 mAh. It can last more than 2 days.
- The internal memory has 128 GB for exclusive, 32 GB and 64 GB for the other two editions.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Redmi Pro:
- There is no dedicated microSD card slot means it will use one the SIM card slot. If you are going to buy the 64 GB or 128 GB model then there is no problem.
- Second Xiaomi Redmi Pro disadvantages or downside is the battery which is not user replaceable.
- The camera does not comes with an optical image stabilization.
- Next Xiaomi Redmi Pro disadvantages or cons is it cannot record videos in 4K resolution.
- Another disadvantages or cons is the capacitive navigational touch buttons are not dedicated ones. Means all of them are placed on the screen itself.
- The SAR values or radiation levels are not revealed by the company. They are just saying that its well below the limits.
- And the last Xiaomi Redmi Pro disadvantages or demerits are the bloatware apps or unnecessary apps.
||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
||Not announced yet
||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
||LTPS-AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
||1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
||Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
||microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
||64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 128 GB, 6 GB RAM
||12 MP, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
||1/2.55″ sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
||– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
||v4.2, A2DP, LE
||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
||To be confirmed
||Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
||Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
||– XviD/MP4/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document viewer
||Non-removable Li-Ion 4500 mAh battery